This is the Privacy Notice (the “Privacy Notice”) of Micron, whose corporate headquarters is located at 900 Glades Road, Suite 500, Boca Raton FL 33431. This Privacy Notice is for public disclosure and to inform customers, website visitors and other third-parties how Micron may use data obtained from them.
Micron is a global leader committed to medical device innovation. We bring together innovative technologies and application expertise to help clinicians address challenges, including through our research and clinical solutions. Micron respects your privacy. This Privacy Notice sets out how Micron collects and processes your personal data when you access and use our Services, including the site www.moventispns.com (“Site”). This Privacy Notice also provides certain information that is legally required and lists certain of your rights in relation to your personal data under applicable law. We may amend this Privacy Notice from time to time. We encourage you to check our Privacy Notice regularly to understand how we may process your Personal Data.
• This Privacy Notice relates to data about you and your interaction with our Services.
• When you register for an account or interact with or utilize our Products or Services.
We collect Personal Data when you use or interact with our Site and Services, including when you register with us, browse our products online, or make purchases from us. We will store the Personal Data that we collect from you in the course of these interactions, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, username and password, email address, date of birth, location data, and payment information. When you utilize certain of our Services, we may also collect certain health-related or biometric information in order to provide the Services.
• When you communicate with us or sign up for promotional materials.
• When we collect data from third parties or publicly-available sources.
We may obtain certain data about you from third-party sources to help us provide and improve the Services.
We may combine your Personal Data with data we obtain from our Services, other users, or third parties to enhance your experience and improve the Services. Your medical or healthcare provider may send us your Personal Data so that we may provide the Services.
• Users Under Age of Majority We do not knowingly collect Personal Data online from individuals under the age of majority without parental consent. If you become aware that an individual under the age of majority has provided us with Personal Data without parental consent, please contact us. If we become aware that an individual under the age of majority has provided us with Personal Data without parental consent, we will take steps to remove the data as permitted by law.
We may disclose your Personal Data as described in this Privacy Notice, including:
• To Affiliates and Collaborators. With companies or ventures that are owned or controlled by Micron and internally within Micron, in order to provide and improve Services, for advertising, and for analytics.
• We may also disclose Personal Data to your medical or healthcare provider, at their direction, in order to provide the Services.
• For Advertising and Marketing. With advertising and marketing collaborators for advertising and marketing purposes on Micron’s behalf.
• For Certain Analytics and Improvement. With certain companies for purposes of analytics and improvement of the Services.
• For Interest-Based Advertising. With companies involved in interest-based advertising. This advertising consists of Micron Medical advertisements that are personalized for you and displayed on our sites and through other channels. For more information on how data is disclosed for advertising, see our Advertising and Analytics section.
• Residents of the European Economic Area. Our disclosure is limited to circumstances where we are permitted to do so under applicable European and national data protection laws and regulations.
If you have questions or concerns regarding our Personal Data processing practices or this Privacy Notice, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We collect and process your personal data for a variety of different purposes set out in further detail below. In some cases, we will ask for your consent so that we may process your Personal Data. However, in certain circumstances, applicable data protection laws allow us to process your Personal Data without needing to obtain your consent.
We may create de-identified or anonymous data from Personal Data by excluding data components (such as your name, email address, or linkable tracking ID) that makes the data personally identifiable to you or through obfuscation or through other means. Our use of anonymized data is not restricted by this Privacy Notice.
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as long as you maintain an account, as otherwise necessary to provide you the Services, or as required by applicable law, regulation or industry standard. We will also retain your Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Where we no longer need to process your Personal Data for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice, we will delete your Personal Data from our systems. Where permissible, we will also delete your Personal Data upon your request, as further described in the Data Subject Access, Modification, and Deletion Rights section of this Privacy Notice.
Interest-based advertising is advertising that is targeted to you based on your web browsing and app usage over time. We disclose various types of de-identified information to enable interest-based advertising. You have the option to restrict the use of information for interest-based advertising and to opt-out of receiving interest-based ads. We also use third-party web analytics services.
Our Site may include social network sharing widgets that may provide information to their associated social networks or third-parties about your interactions with our web pages that you visit, even if you do not click on or otherwise interact with the plug-in or widget. Information is transmitted from your browser and may include an identifier assigned by the social network or third party, information about your browser type, operating system, device type, IP address, and the URL of the web page where widget appears. If you use social network tools or visit social networking sites, you should read their privacy disclosures, to learn what information they collect, use, and share.
In most cases, we need to process certain of your Personal Data in order to fulfill our contractual obligations to you and to provide you with the Services. Where we ask for your consent to process your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw such consent as described in this Privacy Notice. Please note, however, that if you do not provide consent or if you withdraw your consent, we may be unable to provide you certain Services that require the use of Personal Data. Please note that even where your consent would otherwise be required, we may nevertheless process your Personal Data in accordance with our legitimate interests under applicable law, as described in this Privacy Notice.
Micron and associated Services and systems may be stored on servers in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that Personal Data we collect will be processed and stored in the United States, a jurisdiction in which the data protection and privacy laws may not offer the same level of protection as those in the country where you reside or are a citizen. By using our Services and/or submitting your Personal Data, you agree to the transfer, storage, and/or processing of your Personal Data Micron in the United States. All data transfers by Micron to a Micron affiliate in the United States are conducted pursuant measures recognized by the EU Commission.
You have the right in certain circumstances to request confirmation from us as to whether or not we are processing your Personal Data. Where we are processing your Personal Data, you also have the right to request access to, modification of, or deletion of such Personal Data. You have the right in certain circumstances to receive the personal data concerning you, which you provided to a us and have the right in certain circumstances to transmit such data to another controller. To exercise your rights with respect to your Personal Data, please contact us. As permitted by law, we may charge for this service and will respond to reasonable requests as soon as practicable and as required by law.
You may have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.